Delkevic KZ650-D1/D2 (1978-1979) 4-1 S/S Exhaust System w/Straight Muffler
Complete Stainless Steel Exhaust system for the KZ650D models. Comes with removable baffle. The oil filter can be changed without removing the pipe from the bike. This exhaust can be made to fit other KZ650 models with some modification to the rear mount bracket.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 2-3 additional days to arrive.
- This complete classic exhaust system utilises high quality polished stainless steel throughout- resulting in a stunning yet durable complete exhaust system.
- The straight style stainless steel silencer similar to the old Yoshimura pipes and features a removable cartridge baffle system. The muffler/silencer can produce two different exhaust sounds: a street racer rasp fully assembled or an open pipe bark and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed!
- This set includes - Delkevic down pipes- Delkevic straight style universal silencer with removable baffle, bracket, clamp, and exhaust gaskets.
- Delkevic Universal stainless steel silencers are made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel and polished to a mirror finish. With all hand welded parts and careful attention to detail.
- We manufacture all our own exhaust systems in our own purpose designed factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- All Delkevic stainless steel exhaust systems have a 12-MONTH GUARANTEE.
- Typically no rejetting or remapping is required after fitment if using the quietest baffle setting- however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 KZ650-D1A 650 SR
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ650 KZ650-D2 650 SR
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 KZ650-D1