Clamp - Stainless Steel - 55mm x 9mm
Clamp - Stepless Screw - 55mm x 9mm. Stainless Steel. Sold individually.
The Oetiker Stepless Screw Clamp has a precise tongue-in-groove (stepless) design which provides a smooth inner band circumference with no steps or gaps, guaranteeing a 360 degree uninterrupted seal.
These clamps are manufactured with rounded edged bandsteel that prevents damage to the hose.
Adjustment range: 48.5mm to 55mm
- GL1000 1975-1978 - 4 required
- GL1100 1979-1983 - 4 required
- Open the clamp screw completely. It is "captive" and will stop at the D-Nut.
- Unhook the Range Control Latch from the Lock Tabs.
- Maneuver the clamp over the boot. It is not necessary to remove the carbs or intakes.
- Before latching and tightening the clamp, make sure the Tongue is engaged into the Groove.
- Engage ALL Lock Tabs in the clamp "windows" to tightest logical position.
- Tighten the clamp screw securely. Do not over-torque.
- Keep a minimum gap of 3mm between the D-Nuts
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1975 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1976 Honda GL1000 GL1000
- 1976 Honda GL1000 GL1000-LTD
- 1977 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1978 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1979 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1980 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1980 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1981 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1981 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1982 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1982 Honda GL1100 GL1100A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1982 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1983 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1983 Honda GL1100 GL1100A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1983 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate