Exhaust System - 4-1 Stainless Steel - GS750E - 1980-1982 - Delkevic
Complete Stainless Steel Exhaust system for the GS750E 1980-1982. Comes with removable baffle. The oil filter can be changed without removing the pipe from the bike.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 2-3 additional days to arrive.
- This complete classic exhaust system utilises high quality polished stainless steel throughout- resulting in a stunning yet durable complete exhaust system.
- The Drag style stainless steel silencer features a two-way removable cartridge baffle system. The silencer can produce three different exhaust sounds: a discreet street legal rumble fully assembled- a crisp note with the primary baffle removed- or an open megaphone drag style roar and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed!
- This set includes - Delkevic down pipes- Delkevic classic style universal silencer with removable baffle- bracket- clamp- and exhaust gaskets.
- Delkevic Universal stainless steel silencers are made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel and polished to a mirror finish. With all hand welded parts and careful attention to detail they have a deep throaty sound even at higher revs.
- We manufacture all our own exhaust systems in our own purpose designed factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- All Delkevic stainless steel exhaust systems have a LIFE TIME GUARANTEE.
- Typically no rejetting or remapping is required after fitment if using the quietest baffle setting- however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1980 Suzuki GS750 16-Valve GS750ET
- 1981 Suzuki GS750 16-Valve GS750EX
- 1982 Suzuki GS750 16-Valve GS750EZ