Exhaust System - 4-1 Stainless Steel - Z1 - KZ900-A4/A5 4-1 - Delkevic
Complete Stainless Steel Exhaust system for the Z1 & KZ900-A4/A5. Comes with removable baffle. The oil filter can be changed without removing the pipe from the bike.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 2-3 additional days to arrive.
- This complete classic exhaust system utilises high quality polished stainless steel throughout- resulting in a stunning yet durable complete exhaust system.
- The Drag style stainless steel silencer features a two-way removable cartridge baffle system. The silencer can produce three different exhaust sounds: a discreet street legal rumble fully assembled- a crisp note with the primary baffle removed- or an open megaphone drag style roar and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed!
- This set includes - Delkevic down pipes- Delkevic classic style universal silencer with removable baffle- bracket- clamp- and exhaust gaskets.
- Delkevic Universal stainless steel silencers are made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel and polished to a mirror finish. With all hand welded parts and careful attention to detail they have a deep throaty sound even at higher revs.
- We manufacture all our own exhaust systems in our own purpose designed factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- All Delkevic stainless steel exhaust systems have a LIFE TIME GUARANTEE.
- Typically no rejetting or remapping is required after fitment if using the quietest baffle setting- however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1973 Kawasaki Z1 Z1
- 1974 Kawasaki Z1 Z1-A
- 1975 Kawasaki Z1 Z1-B
- 1976 Kawasaki KZ900 KZ900-A4
- 1977 Kawasaki KZ900 KZ900-A5