Dyna-S Rotor #1 (15mm- late style)(DS1-1 alt)
The Dynatek #1 Rotor is the standard rotor on the Dynatek Dyna-S DS1-2 CB500/CB550/CB750 Four ignition.
A handful of the CB350/CB400 fours used CB750 advancers. This #1 rotor is an alternate rotor IF you have the CB750 advancer on the CB350/CB400 Four and have a DS1-1 Ignition to fit. To tell the difference, if the advancer shaft diameter is 13.5mm (.530"), you would use a #2 rotor. If the advancer shaft diameter is 15mm (.590") you would use this #1 rotor.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1973 Honda CB350 Four CB350F
- 1974 Honda CB350 Four CB350F1 350 Four
- 1975 Honda CB400 Four CB400F Super Sport 400
- 1976 Honda CB400 Four CB400F Super Sport 400
- 1977 Honda CB400 Four CB400F Super Sport 400