Exhaust System - 4-1 Stainless Steel - Z1 - KZ900-A4/A5 4-1 w/Straight Muffler
Complete Stainless Steel Exhaust system for the Z1 & KZ900-A4/A5. In the style of the period Yoshimura pipes. Comes with removable baffle. The oil filter can be changed without removing the pipe from the bike.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 2-3 additional days to arrive.
- This complete classic exhaust system utilizes high quality polished stainless steel throughout- resulting in a stunning yet durable complete exhaust system.
- The Drag style stainless steel silencer features a two-way removable cartridge baffle system. The silencer can produce three different exhaust sounds: a discreet street legal rumble fully assembled- a crisp note with the primary baffle removed- or an open megaphone drag style roar and performance to match with the cartridge fully removed!
- This set includes - Delkevic down pipes- Delkevic classic style universal silencer with removable baffle- bracket- clamp- and exhaust gaskets.
- Delkevic Universal stainless steel silencers are made from high grade 304 Stainless Steel and polished to a mirror finish. With all hand welded parts and careful attention to detail they have a deep throaty sound even at higher revs.
- We manufacture all our own exhaust systems in our own purpose designed factory employing the most stringent quality control procedures ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- All Delkevic stainless steel exhaust systems have a LIFE TIME GUARANTEE.
- Typically no rejetting or remapping is required after fitment if using the quietest baffle setting- however we always recommend a dyno test after fitting replacement parts to your motorcycle.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1973 Kawasaki Z1 Z1
- 1974 Kawasaki Z1 Z1-A
- 1975 Kawasaki Z1 Z1-B
- 1976 Kawasaki KZ900 KZ900-A4
- 1977 Kawasaki KZ900 KZ900-A5