Hagon RS Shocks Slim 340mm KZ550 KZ650 KZ750 - Black Shocks with Chrome Springs
One Pair Hagon Road Shocks with Black Body & Chrome Slim-line Springs
- 340mm/13.4" Eye-to-Eye
- 50mm/2.0" diameter slim-line springs
- 80mm/3.1" of travel.
- Top Bushing 14mmx24mm- Bottom Bushing 10mmx19mm
- Adjustable by 3-position stepped cam ring
- Double sealed nitrogen cell- automatic compression & rebound damping.
- Two (2) Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Two (2) shocks - these come as an assembled pair.
- Comes with spring adjuster wrench.
- Chrome Springs.
For a rider weighing between 80kg/180lb and 105kg/230lb
Hagon are a well respected name for shocks - going back many, many years. British bikes were always known for their handling - and some of that was down to the shocks fitted to those bikes - Girling was one of the premier shocks during the heyday of British bikes. When Girling got out of the motorcycle shock business, Hagon took over that side of their shock making - and have continued to improve the shocks steadily over the years and continue the tradition of making shocks for spirited riding..
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ550 KZ550-C1 550 LTD
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ650 KZ650-F1 650 CUSTOM
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-E1 750 STANDARD-4
- 1981 Kawasaki KZ550 KZ550-C2 550 LTD
- 1981 Kawasaki KZ650 KZ650-H1 650 CSR
- 1981 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-E2 750 STANDARD-4
- 1981 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-H2 750 LTD-4
- 1982 Kawasaki KZ550 KZ550-C3 550 LTD
- 1982 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-E3 750 STANDARD-4
- 1982 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-H3 750 LTD-4
- 1983 Kawasaki KZ550 KZ550-C4 550 LTD
- 1983 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-H4 750 LTD-4
- 1983 Kawasaki KZ750 Four KZ750-L3 750 SPORTS