Carburetor Kit - Z1 1973-1974 - Premium
The ultimate carb rebuild kit from Keyster. For Kawasaki Z1 and early Z1A models 1973-1974. Four (4) kits are required to service a set of carbs.
Frame numbers ranging from Z1F-00001 to frame number Z1F-32817. The early Z1 carbs are easily recognized by the 17mm hex head drain plug directly under the main jet.
These kits contain parts not normally available - and help solve rough running issues related to these Z1 carbs.
Included in the kit are:
- 4 x different Jet Needles - Lean, Standard, Rich, Richer
- Needle Jet
- 4 x Needle Circlips
- 6 x different main jets - 107, 108 112.5 (standard), 116, 120 & 125
- 3 x different pilot jets - 19, 20, 26
- Choke Plunger, Choke Plunger Spring, Choke Plunger o-ring
- Emulsion Tube (main jet holder)
- Drain Plug o-ring
- Carb Top and Float Bowl Gasket
- Float Needle Valve Assembly with fiber washer
- Air Screw and Air Screw Spring
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1974 Kawasaki Z1 Z1-A
- 1973 Kawasaki Z1 Z1