Keyster Premium 'Nencho' Carb Kit Z1A-B 1974-75
The ultimate carb rebuild kit from Keyster. For late Kawasaki Z1A and Z1B models 1974-1975. Four (4) kits are required to service a set of carbs.
Frame numbers ranging from Z1F-32818 and up. The laterZ1 carbs are easily recognized by the slotted brass drain screw angles down and to the side.
These kits contain parts not normally available - and help solve rough running issues related to these Z1 carbs.
Included in the kit are:
- 4 x different Jet Needles - Lean, Standard (5J9), Rich, Richer
- Needle Jet
- 4 x Needle Circlips
- 6 x different main jets - 107, 108 112.5 (standard), 116, 120 & 125
- 3 x different pilot jets - 16, 17.5, 22.5
- Emulsion Tube (main jet holder)
- Choke Plunger, Choke Plunger Spring, Choke Plunger o-ring
- Drain Screw with o-ring
- Carb Top and Float Bowl Gasket
- Float Needle Valve Assembly with fiber washer
- Air Screw and Air Screw Spring