Oil Filter Conversion Kit for Remote Oil Cooler - GL1000 GL1200 CB750 CB900
Oil filter conversion kit allows the incorporation of a remote cooler.
Filter sold separately - be sure to purchase a supply of these when you purchase this kit!
Fits the following Honda models:
- Honda GL1000 - all years
- Honda GL1100 - all years
- Honda GL1200 - all years
- Honda CB750 - 1970-1983
- Honda CB550 - 1974-1983
- Honda CB500 - 1971-1977
- Honda CB1000 - 1983
- Honda CB900 - 1979-1984
- Honda CB400F - 1976-1977
- Honda CB350F - 1972-1974
- Honda CB1100F - all years
Typical installations...left photo shows oil thermostat
1. Not required or recommended for normal street machines. This unit is intended for bikes subjected to severe duty...as encountered when the engine output (and heat generation) has been increased substantially above stock via supercharging, turbocharging, nitrous oxide, etc. Suitable for competition machines.
2. Also appropriate for sidecar and trike conversions.
3. No remote cooler, hoses or fittings are provided. I provide sources for you to buy those items in the installation instructions.
4. No filter is included in the kit. We sell these separately. Be sure to order a supply when you purchase this kit..
5. Generally, this adapter will fit all the models listed above . Be aware that the adapter is 1/2" thicker than the standard adapter. This extra thickness may present clearance issues with longer filters on some installations.
6. If your bike has a factory installed oil cooler, so this adapter is not appropriate or required.
7. The adapter can rotate 360 degrees for mounting flexibility.
8. 2 outlet ports and 1 return port are provided to allow plumbing flexibility...the unused port is closed via a threaded plug (provided).
9. Ports are threaded to accept 3/8" NPT male fittings.
10. 3/8" NPT male-to-8AN male fittings used with Aeroquip type custom hoses recommended.
11. 3/8" NPT male-to-1/2" ID hose barb + hose clamps can be used with high pressure bulk hose.
12. Each machine will require an individual plumbing solution. Considerable skills are required to design and execute reliable, safe plumbing.
Note: Mounting instructions must be followed carefully. Failure to do so could result in engine damage or physical injury. If you lack mechanical aptitude, you should engage a professional motorcycle mechanic to perform the installation for you.
Considerable skill is required to install this high quality kit correctly. Since Randakk's cannot control this important variable, there is no warranty. Rest assured that they are of the highest quality materials and workmanship.
Unit has been thoroughly tested on RC-003.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1975 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1976 Honda GL1000 GL1000
- 1976 Honda GL1000 GL1000-LTD
- 1977 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1978 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1979 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1980 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1980 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1981 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1981 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1982 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1982 Honda GL1100 GL1100A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1982 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1983 Honda GL1100 GL1100
- 1983 Honda GL1100 GL1100A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1983 Honda GL1100 GL1100I Goldwing Interstate
- 1984 Honda GL1200 GL1200
- 1984 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1984 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1985 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1985 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1985 Honda GL1200 GL1200I-LTD
- 1986 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1986 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1986 Honda GL1200 GL1200SE-i Goldwing LTD
- 1987 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1987 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1974 Honda CB550 CB550 550 Four
- 1975 Honda CB550 CB550
- 1975 Honda CB550 CB550F 550 Super Sport
- 1976 Honda CB550 CB550
- 1976 Honda CB550 CB550F 550 Super Sport
- 1977 Honda CB550 CB550
- 1977 Honda CB550 CB550F 550 Super Sport
- 1978 Honda CB550 CB550 550 Four
- 1983 Honda CB550 CB550SC Nighthawk 550
- 1971 Honda CB500 Four CB500 500 Four
- 1972 Honda CB500 Four CB500 500 Four
- 1973 Honda CB500 Four CB500 500 Four
- 1975 Honda CB500 Twin CB500T
- 1976 Honda CB500 Twin CB500T
- 1983 Honda CB1000 CB1000C Custom
- 1980 Honda CB900 CB900C 900 Custom
- 1981 Honda CB900 CB900C 900 Custom
- 1981 Honda CB900 CB900F 900 Super Sport
- 1982 Honda CB900 CB900C 900 Custom
- 1982 Honda CB900 CB900F 900 Super Sport
- 1976 Honda CB400 Four CB400F Super Sport 400
- 1977 Honda CB400 Four CB400F Super Sport 400
- 1972 Honda CB350 Twin CB350K4
- 1973 Honda CB350 Four CB350F
- 1973 Honda CB350 Twin CB350G Super Sport 350
- 1974 Honda CB350 Four CB350F1 350 Four
- 1983 Honda CB1100 CB1100F