We would like all of our customers to be pleased with their purchases.
Returns will be accepted as long as they are new, in original packaging as received and the package is clean and unmarked. If you need to return items, please complete the following steps:
- Fill out a Return Request form
After reviewing your request, our customer service team will send you a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number.
Please include a copy of your sales receipt and write the RMA number on the receipt along with the item being returned.
Please send returns to:
201 Kelsey Lane
Tampa, Florida 33619
United States of America
- We can't accept items that are used or have been "tested".
- Our policy is not to accept returns on Electrical, carburetor/related parts, but please contact our customer service department to see if you qualify for an exception.
- Returns must be requested within 45 days of the customer receiving the part.
- Most of the time we accept the return free of charge, but reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking charge.
- Customer must pay to ship the item back.
- Returns must include an RMA number or they will be refused.
- Shipping charges or restocking fees may be applicable on returns where a product was purchased during a promotion if the returned item price causes the order amount to dip below the original minimums required.
Shortages and Shipping Damage:
- Damage or loss in transit by courier is the responsibility of the carrier (You must contact your carrier in case of damage or non-delivery and make a claim)
- Shipments must be opened immediately upon receipt and the contents checked for completeness, damage, and proper application as we will not accept claims after 10 days from date of receiving shipment.
- If there is any damage to the order, place a claim with the carrier immediately and be sure to keep all original shipping cartons, packing, etc. As the carrier company will want to examine them before approving your claim.
- Mail shipments outside of the USA are often held by Customs or the Post office, and customers should check with your carrier, post office, or Customs department if the package doesn't arrive in a timely manner